1. Visit the Auburn University campus – take a tour and attend an athletic event or concert.
2. Check out Toomer’s Corner – the intersection of College Street and Magnolia Avenue is home to one of Auburn’s most iconic sights, with huge oak trees draped in toilet paper for many big occasions!
3. Enjoy outdoor recreation at Chewacla State Park – hike, bike, swim or picnic in this popular park just minutes from downtown Auburn.
4. Shop on historic Gay Street – explore the charming shops and restaurants located in historic downtown buildings that have stood since 1850’s! 5. Attend a live performance at The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art – enjoy works by contemporary artists presented in beautiful galleries throughout the museum’s space on campus at AU! 6. Explore Frank Brown Park – spend some time outdoors playing sports, having picnics or admiring nature trails that wind through this 350-acre public park near Lake Martin!
7 Jan Dempsey Community Arts Center offers classes, performances & exhibitions – check out their calendar for more information about what they offer all year round! 8 . Go fishing & boating on Jordan-Hare Stadium’s lake – centrally located next to AU stadium is Jordan-Hare Lake where you can go fishing as well as rent boats & kayaks for a fun day outside!
9 . Sample craft beer at Red Clay Brewing Company – visit this brewery tucked away off East Glenn Ave & sample some of their delicious beers made right here in Auburn City limits ! 10 .
Catch a show at The Telfair Peet Theatre– see plays written by students performed right here on campus every semester; it’s been wowing audiences since 1932 so don’t miss your chance to experience theatre like never before !
Auburn is a great place to visit and explore! With so much to offer, there are endless activities for visitors of all ages. From outdoor recreation, shopping and dining experiences to unique attractions like the Chewacla State Park and historic downtown area, Auburn has something for everyone.
Here’s our top 10 list of things you must do while visiting Auburn: 1) Explore Chewacla State Park; 2) Visit Toomer’s Corner;
3) Shop at the Tiger Town Shopping Center; 4 ) Attend an Auburn football game at Jordan-Hare Stadium; 5) Take in a show at the Telfair Peet Theatre; 6) Go hiking on one of Auburn’s many beautiful trails;
7) Enjoy some delicious local cuisine from one of the city’s incredible restaurants ; 8 ) Check out a live music performance at The War Eagle Supper Club ; 9 ) Attend an event or festival like the annual Arts & Crafts Festival ; 10 ) Soak up some culture with a trip to Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art. Whether you have only one day or multiple days in town, these are definitely some fun experiences that will make your trip memorable!
What is Auburn Most Known For?
Auburn University is a public university located in the city of Auburn, Alabama. It is best known for its top-level athletics programs and its strong academic offerings in engineering, sciences and business.
Notable features of Auburn include:
• A Division I NCAA college sports program that has won 12 national championships • Numerous research institutes focusing on agriculture, forestry and veterinary medicine • An extensive library system with more than 3 million volumes
• Excellence in both undergraduate and graduate studies.
What is There to Do on Auburn’S Campus?
Auburn University offers a variety of activities on its campus:
• Attend athletic events. Auburn is home to some of the nation’s top-ranked teams in football, basketball and more.
• Sample student artistry. The university hosts various gallery shows and theater performances throughout the year. • Get involved with student organizations.
From fraternities and sororities to service clubs, there are plenty of ways to get connected with fellow students at Auburn. • Explore nature trails and parks nearby. Enjoy peaceful walks along wooded paths while taking in the beauty of Alabama’s countryside.
All these activities provide students with an enriching college experience that they can enjoy during their time at Auburn University!
Where Do Students Hang Out at Auburn?
Auburn students can be found in many places on campus. Popular hangouts include:
* The Quad – ideal for outdoor activities such as studying, playing sports and socializing with friends.
* The Student Center – a great spot to grab food, catch up with classmates or get some work done. * Libraries – provide access to books and computer labs for studying or research needs. * Recreation & Wellness Center – has courts for intramural sports, weight rooms, yoga classes and more.
No matter what your interests are, Auburn has something for everyone!
What is Interesting About Auburn?
Auburn is a city in Alabama with a unique culture and atmosphere. It is also home to some fascinating attractions that make it worth visiting:
* Toomer’s Corner – an iconic meeting place at the heart of Auburn University where visitors can experience live entertainment and delicious food.
* Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail – an award-winning golf course with 18 championship holes, perfect for avid golfers looking for a challenge. * Jordan-Hare Stadium – one of the largest college football stadiums in the country, hosting thousands of fans every game day. These attractions make Auburn interesting and exciting, offering endless opportunities to explore its rich history and vibrant culture.
Top 10 Things To Do In Auburn, Alabama
Things to Do in Auburn, Ca
Auburn, California is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts. With the American River running through the area and plentiful hiking trails in the surrounding hills of Sierra Foothills, Auburn is an ideal spot for rafting, kayaking, fishing or just spending time outdoors. For those looking to explore indoors as well, there are plenty of museums and historic sites to visit in town.
From its historical downtown district full of unique shops and restaurants to golf resorts with breathtaking views over Lake Clementine—there’s something for everyone in Auburn!
Unique Things to Do in Auburn, Alabama
Auburn, Alabama has a plethora of unique things to do! From the world-famous Toomer’s Corner where the Auburn Tigers celebrate their wins with an uproarious rolling of trees in toilet paper, to exploring the history and wildlife at Chewacla State Park, there is something for everyone. For golfers, Grand National Golf Club offers some of the best courses in the region.
If you’re looking for nightlife entertainment or live music venues, The Loft and Bourbon Street Bar are two popular spots that offer great food along with fun activities. With so many options available in this vibrant city, you’re sure to find something special while visiting Auburn!
Things to Do in Downtown Auburn
Downtown Auburn is a bustling area full of activity and fun things to do! Whether you’re looking for unique shopping opportunities, nightlife options, or delicious dining experiences, there’s something for everyone in Downtown Auburn. From the lively Toomer’s Corner to historic sites like the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art and the Drake Student Center, Downtown Auburn offers plenty of time-honored attractions.
And after dark, visitors can enjoy live music at venues such as Bourbon Street Bar & Grill or The Thatch Pub. No matter what your interests may be, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep yourself entertained during your stay in Downtown Auburn.
Fun Things to Do in Auburn, Al at Night
Auburn, AL is a great city to explore at night! There are plenty of things to do including catching a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium or visiting the Auburn Arena for concerts and other events. The Frogs Hollow Tavern offers some of the best live music in town while downtown Auburn has an array of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues that are perfect for an evening out.
If you’re looking for something more low-key, take a stroll through Kiesel Park or hit up one of the many local breweries like Red Clay Brewing Company. No matter what your preference, there’s sure to be something fun to do in Auburn after dark!
Kid Friendly Things to Do in Auburn, Ca
Auburn, CA is the perfect place for families to explore and have fun! From its many parks like Auburn Regional Park which features a playground, five fishing ponds, picnic areas and nature trails, to the Placer County Fairgrounds where you can experience everything from livestock tours to carnival rides. There are also great spots like Gold Country Wildlife Rescue where kids can learn about animals in their natural habitat or go on hayrides at Apple Hill Farms.
No matter how your family likes to spend time together, there’s something for everyone in Auburn!
Free Things to Do in Auburn, Al
Auburn, Alabama is home to many attractions that provide free entertainment and educational opportunities. One of the most popular activities in Auburn is a visit to Chewacla State Park, which offers gorgeous trails for hiking and biking, as well as several lakes for swimming and fishing. Other free activities include exploring the town’s historic downtown area, visiting local farms and farmers markets, attending outdoor concerts at Kiesel Park or Toomer’s Corner, checking out art exhibits at Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art or taking part in community events like ArtWalk Auburn.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure outdoors or something more cultural indoors – there are plenty of options when it comes to having fun without spending money in Auburn!
Things to Do in Auburn, Ny
Auburn, NY is a great destination for visitors looking to explore the Finger Lakes region. From outdoor activities like kayaking and hiking on the nearby Owasco Lake, to visiting historic sites such as Fort Hill Cemetery or Ward W. O’Hara Agricultural Museum, there are plenty of things to do in Auburn. For art lovers there’s the Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center which houses over 1,500 pieces of artwork from all periods and styles – perfect for an afternoon of culture!
Whatever your interests may be, you’re sure to find something enjoyable when exploring Auburn!
Things to Do in Auburn, Al This Weekend
Auburn, Alabama is a great place to visit for the weekend. This weekend, take advantage of all that Auburn has to offer! From exploring historic downtown sites like Toomer’s Corner and Old Main to catching a football game at Jordan-Hare Stadium, there’s something for everyone in Auburn this weekend.
Enjoy some music and drinks at one of the many bars or restaurants around town or take a trip out to Chewacla State Park for some outdoor activities like fishing, biking, or swimming. Spend your time exploring all that Auburn has to offer; you won’t be disappointed!
Auburn is a great city to visit, offering plenty of things to do and places to explore. From seeing the stunning views at Chewacla State Park, visiting the historic sites like Auburn University or Toomer’s Corner, shopping in Downtown Auburn, trying out the local cuisine, going on an outdoor adventure at Chewacla State Park or Jordan-Hare Stadium, exploring nature trails and lakeside activities at Lake Martin or spending time with friends at The Shoppes At Eastchase – there’s something for everyone in Auburn! Whether you’re looking for family fun adventures, cultural experiences or just some relaxation and recreation – Auburn has it all.