1. Take a ride on the Green Mountain Flyer Steam Train: Enjoy a scenic steam train ride through hills and mountains of Vermont’s beautiful landscape.
2. Visit Stowe: Explore quaint villages, charming inns, covered bridges, and ski resorts in this popular destination.
3. Visit Shelburne Museum: With nearly 40 acres of art and history exhibits to explore, this is one of Vermont’s most beloved attractions.
4. Go Skiing at Mount Snow: Hit the slopes for some great skiing or snowboarding at one of Vermont’s best ski destinations! 5. Spend a Day at Lake Champlain: Relax on the beach or rent a boat to take out onto its clear waters with breathtaking views all around you! 6. Tour Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory: Learn more about how your favorite flavors are made while sampling delicious ice cream treats!
7 .Visit Quechee Gorge Village : Shop for handmade crafts, enjoy local cuisine ,and visit artisan studios in this vibrant village community set along the banks of Queechee Gorge River..
8 .Explore Smuggler’s Notch State Park : Hike up rocky inclines or take part in winter sports such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing during any season here!.
9 .Experience Adventure Ropes Course : Test yourself with zip lines ,bridges ,and treetop obstacles over an aerial park course that has been carefully designed ! 10 .
Shop at Burlington Waterfront : Shop till you drop with unique boutiques and stores right by Lake Champlain’s shoreline !
Vermont is a beautiful spot to visit and explore, with plenty of things to do for the whole family. From outdoor activities like skiing and snowshoeing in the wintertime, to fun attractions like Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour and Stowe Mountain Resort all year round, there are endless possibilities when it comes to exploring Vermont. Here are 10 of the best things you can do while you’re visiting Vermont: take a hike up Mount Mansfield; sample some local craft beer; zip line through Smugglers’ Notch State Park; go fishing on Lake Champlain; enjoy breathtaking views at Quechee Gorge State Park; try out some delicious maple syrup products from one of the state’s many sugarhouses; kayak or canoe along sparkling rivers winding through rolling hillsides; tour Burlington’s Church Street Marketplace for unique shops, restaurants and more; take in an amazing sunset over Shelburne Pond from atop Camel’s Hump mountain peak.
With so much natural beauty and enjoyable attractions around every turn, why wouldn’t you want to come explore what Vermont has to offer?
Tourist Attractions in Vermont – 10 Best Places to Visit in Vermont 
Things to Do in Vermont This Weekend
This weekend, why not explore the beautiful state of Vermont? No matter what type of activities you enjoy, there’s something for everyone in this stunning New England destination. Take a hike or ski down one of its many mountains, take a dip in Lake Champlain and cool off from the summer heat, explore some of the charming small towns around the area and sample some local delicacies—the possibilities are endless!
Things to Do in Vermont With Kids
Vermont is a great place for families to explore! There are plenty of fun, family-friendly activities in the state. From visiting the Shelburne Museum and taking a ride on the steam train at the Vermont Railway, to exploring nature trails and swimming holes along Lake Champlain, there are so many exciting things to do with kids in Vermont.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure outdoors or some educational experiences indoors, there’s something here that every kid will love!
What is the Number One Tourist Attraction in Vermont
The picturesque Green Mountains of Vermont provide a stunning backdrop to the state’s most popular tourist attraction, the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory in Waterbury. The factory offers free tours where guests can learn about the history of this iconic American brand and sample some of their delicious flavors while they’re at it! Visitors also have the chance to explore other attractions such as an on-site Flavor Graveyard, complete with tombstones for discontinued ice cream flavors – making it one of Vermont’s top destinations for families and ice cream lovers alike.
Free Things to Do in Vermont
Vermont is a great place to visit for those looking for an affordable vacation. From outdoor activities like hiking and biking, to exploring the local art galleries and quaint towns, there are plenty of free things to do in Vermont. Take advantage of the state’s abundance of natural beauty by visiting one of its many scenic parks or take a stroll along one of its stunning lakeshores.
For history buffs, there are also several museums and historic sites that offer free admission year-round. Whether you’re looking for something adventurous or just want to relax, Vermont offers plenty of options to make your trip memorable without breaking the bank!
Things to Do in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is an amazing destination for outdoor enthusiasts, offering endless opportunities for hiking, biking, kayaking and other activities. Whether you’re looking to explore the White Mountains, take in the spectacular foliage of fall or hit some of the best skiing spots on the East Coast – New Hampshire has something for everyone! From charming coastal towns to picturesque mountain villages, there are plenty of things to do in New Hampshire that will make your trip unforgettable.
Things to Do in Vermont for Couples
Vermont is the perfect destination for couples looking to get away and reconnect. From romantic hikes through lush forests, to cozy stays at charming bed & breakfasts, Vermont offers a variety of activities and attractions that are sure to make your trip memorable. Whether it’s sipping wine in a vineyard or taking a guided tour of one of its many historic sites, there’s something for everyone in this small New England state.
Things to Do in Burlington, Vt
Burlington, Vermont is a great place to explore! With its vibrant downtown area and access to the beautiful Lake Champlain waterfront, there are plenty of activities for visitors. Take in the sights at Church Street Marketplace or Waterfront Park, shop local boutiques on Pine Street or take a boat ride along Burlington Bay.
For outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy biking around town and hiking trails in nearby mountains – including Mount Mansfield, Camel’s Hump, and other peaks in the Green Mountains National Forest. There’s also ski resorts within an hour drive from Burlington such as Stowe Mountain Resort. No matter what your interests are, there truly is something for everyone in Burlington!
What is the Number One Attraction in Vermont?
The number one attraction in Vermont is the Green Mountains. The rugged peaks of this mountain range offer unparalleled views, hiking trails, and skiing locations.
• Views – Enjoy breathtaking vantage points from the top of Vermont’s highest peaks.
• Hiking – Explore miles and miles of scenic trails throughout the state. • Skiing – Take advantage of some of New England’s best ski resorts with plenty of terrain for all levels. Visiting the Green Mountains is an experience that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and interests, making it a premier destination spot in Vermont.
What are 3 Things Vermont is Famous For?
Vermont is a beautiful state known for its stunning scenery, rolling hills, and maple syrup. Here are three things Vermont is famous for:
• Maple Syrup: Vermont produces more pure maple syrup than any other state in the US.
• Skiing & Snowboarding: With 19 ski resorts, Vermont has some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the Northeast. • Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream: The iconic company was founded in Burlington, VT and continues to be popular worldwide. These attractions make it no wonder why so many people flock to this small New England state each year!
What are 5 Things Vermont is Known For?
Vermont is a small and beautiful state in the northeastern United States. It is known for its picturesque landscape, rural atmosphere, numerous outdoor activities and vibrant culture. Here are five things Vermont is best known for:
• Maple Syrup: Vermont produces more maple syrup than any other US state, making it one of the top producers worldwide. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream: The iconic ice cream brand was founded in Burlington in 1978, becoming an international success soon after. • Ski Resorts: Vermont has some of the most popular ski resorts on the East Coast with Mount Snow being one of them.
• Fall Foliage: The changing colors of fall foliage make Vermont a great destination to visit during autumn months each year. • Green Mountains National Forest : This large forest offers plenty of recreational activities such as hiking, camping and fishing all year round.
What is Vermont Most Popular For?
Vermont is perhaps most popular for its stunning natural beauty. It offers a variety of outdoor activities and breathtaking sites that draw tourists from around the world:
* World-class skiing
* Miles of hiking trails * Picturesque Green Mountains * Beautiful Lake Champlain
The state’s landscape also showcases charming small towns, plentiful maple syrup, craft breweries, and farm-to-table restaurants.
Overall, Vermont is a great place to visit with an array of attractions and activities to entertain visitors. From the beautiful lakeside views in Burlington, to the picturesque mountain ranges that span throughout the state, Vermont offers something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventure or leisurely sightseeing, this list of top 10 things to do in Vermont has plenty of options for all kinds of travelers.
So plan your trip today and experience all that this amazing destination has to offer!